Partly cloudy. Use escape to clear. Winds SW and variable. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Chance of rain 40%. Winds WSW and variable. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. It has been operative since January 1, 2015. Address Agent. Updated Metropolitan city of Bologna weather maps. High 11ºC. Low 4ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Winds W and variable. Low 4ºC. Partly cloudy. Low 4ºC. Winds SW and variable. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Bologna, Metropolitan City of Bologna, Italy Weather Forecast and ... Today's and tonight's Bologna, Metropolitan City of Bologna, Italy weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and ... weather.com Showers early. Rain. Chance of rain 30%. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Top things to do in Imola 2021.1. Top things to do in Metropolitan City of Bologna 2020.12. Afternoon showers. Last 2 weeks of weather Winds SW and variable. While the Province of Bologna has a population of 1,007,644, [59] making it the twelfth most populated province of Italy, Emilia-Romagna ranks as the sixth most populated region of Italy, with about 4.5 million inhabitants, more than 7% of the national total. Light rain. Winds WNW and variable. Trip.com features the best things to do in Ozzano dell Emilia Metropolitan City of Bologna, including travel-guide, attractions, restaurants, and cheap hotels. Chance of rain 50%. Showers. Winds SSW and variable. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. High 11ºC. Find locations. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 32°F to 88°F and is rarely below 24°F or above 95°F.. Based on the beach/pool score, the best time of year to visit Bologna for hot-weather activities is from late June to late August. 3.82 km. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Home Italy Emilia Romagna Bologna Bologna, Metropolitan City of Bologna, Italy. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain 40%. °F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. Access detailed hourly and 14 day forecasts, current conditions, maps, warnings, meteograms, historical data and more for Bologna. Forecast - Bologna. Low 3ºC. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Bazzano 6° 0° Bologna 7° 0° Budrio 7° 0° Casalecchio di Reno 7° 0° Castel San Pietro Terme 7° 1° Castiglione dei Pepoli 3°-3° Crevalcore 7°-1° Gaggio Montano 3°-3° Imola 7° 1° Loiano 2°-3° Molinella 8°-1° Monghidoro 1°-3° Porretta Terme 5°-1° San Giovanni in … The city of Bologna, located in northern Italy midway between Milan and Florence, is a crossroads for people and goods between the country’s north and south. Today’s and tonight’s Bologna, Metropolitan CityBologna, Italy weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Morning clouds followed by afternoon sun. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. ... Metropolitan city of Bologna. Bologna is the capital of the eponymous metropolitan city and of Emilia-Romagna, one of the twenty regions of Italy. From the Wikipedia page [1] The Metropolitan City of Bologna (Italian: Città Metropolitana di Bologna) is a metropolitan city in theEmilia-Romagna region, Italy. Trip.com features the best things to do in Metropolitan City of Bologna Emilia-Romagna, including travel … Bologna, Metropolitan City of Bologna, Italy Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Take control of your data. Chance of rain 40%. Bologna Weather Forecast. Average Weather in Bologna Italy. Today’s and tonight’s Castenaso, Metropolitan CityBologna, Italy weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Chance of rain 60%. The first option will be automatically selected. High 8ºC. Showers. Showers early. Weather forecast for the Metropolitan city of Bologna. The weather in all cities and locations in the Metropolitan city of Bologna Showers. Afternoon showers. Bologna, a taxi trip from Aeroporto, 40132 Bologna, Metropolitan City Of Bologna, Italy to Living Place Hotel Bologna, Via Properzia De' Rossi, 40138 Bologna Bo, Italy costs around 22.00 € . High 7ºC. Top things to do in Casalecchio di Reno 2021.1. High 5ºC. Calculate the price of your taxi trip in Bologna. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Low 4ºC. Winds SW and variable. Sort by: Distance; Name A-Z; 46 – 60 of 237. Search country. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. More places in the Metropolitan city of Bologna . Use current location. Weather.com brings you the most accurate monthly weather forecast for Bologna, Metropolitan CityBologna, Italy with average/record and high/low temperatures, precipitation and more. Chance of rain 50%. Enter ZIP/Postal Code or City. Top things to do in Ozzano dell Emilia 2021.1. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. It is the capital of the Emilia-Romagna region with a population of 375,000, which rises to almost 1 million in the wider metropolitan area. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. High 13ºC. Showers. Generally clear. 63 F Bologna Guglielmo Marconi Airport Station ... You are about to report this weather station for bad data. Low 3ºC. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 5ºC. Trip.com features the best things to do in Imola Metropolitan City of Bologna, including travel-guide, attractions, restaurants, and cheap hotels. Weather warnings issued. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Bologna, Metropolitan CityBologna, Italy with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com The Metropolitan City of Bologna (Italian: Città Metropolitana di Bologna) is a metropolitan city in the Emilia Romagna region, Italy.Its capital is the city of Bologna.Replacing the Province of Bologna, it was first created by the reform of local authorities (Law 142/1990) and then established by the Law 56/2014. A. Today’s and tonight’s Sant'Agata Bolognese, Metropolitan CityBologna, Italy weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Afternoon showers. Partly cloudy. Mostly cloudy. Search country. Low 6ºC. Winds W and variable. Low 2ºC. More filters. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Search country. Book an hotel and find all information on accommodation, restaurants, places to see, events and activities. Search country. Morning showers. Low 0ºC. Chance of rain 30%. Low 2ºC. Italiano: Città metropolitana di Bologna, istituita nel 2015 in sostituzione dell' omonima provincia . Find locations. Low 1ºC. Bologna Extended Forecast with high and low temperatures. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Its capital is the city of Bologna. More filters. Open now. High 9ºC. Showers. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Partly cloudy. High 8ºC. Bologna, Metropolitan CityBologna, Italy weekend weather forecast, high temperature, low temperature, precipitation, weather map from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Bologna - Weather warnings issued 14-day forecast. Chance of rain 50%. Day by day forecast. Use escape to clear. Last updated today at 20:05. Chance of rain 50%. This tool allows you to look up elevation data by searching address or clicking on a live google map. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy. Winds WNW and variable. Trip.com features the best things to do in Casalecchio di Reno Metropolitan City of Bologna, including travel-guide, attractions, restaurants, and cheap hotels. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Generally clear. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Winds W and variable. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Showers. Low 0ºC. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds SW and variable. Chance of rain 50%. Not as cold. Chance of rain 50%. It has been operative since January 1, 2015. Due to its position between North and South, East and West, the Adriatic coast as well as cities such as Venice, Florence, Milan and Rome can easily be reached from Bologna. High 11ºC. Tonight, Partly cloudy and light winds. High 11ºC. Sort by: Distance; Name A-Z; 76 – 90 of 237. Enter ZIP/Postal Code or City. Enter ZIP/Postal Code or City. Top things to do in Bologna 2020.11. Chance of rain 30%. Winds W and variable. High 9ºC. Address Agent. Low 1ºC. Replacing the Province of Bologna, it was first created by the reform of local authorities (Law 142/1990) and then established by the Law 56/2014. Latest weather maps for the Metropolitan city of Bologna. High 8ºC. Chance of rain 40%. Bologna Weather Forecast. Home Italy Emilia Romagna Bologna Bologna, Metropolitan City of Bologna, Italy. Showers. Bologna, Metropolitan CityBologna, Italy 10-Day Weather Forecast ... Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Bologna, Metropolitan CityBologna, Italy with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather ... weather.com Use current location. In Bologna, the summers are warm and mostly clear and the winters are very cold and partly cloudy. Weather forecasts for all towns and cities in the Metropolitan city of Bologna The official website for the city of Bologna. Chance of rain 70%. Open now. Partly cloudy. Metropolitan city of Bologna Weather. Chance of rain 30%. 18.74 km. Chance of rain 30%. Capital of the Metropolitan city and of the Emilia-Romagna region, Bologna is located between the Tuscan-Emilian Apennines and the heart of the Po Valley. Showers late at night. Enter ZIP/Postal Code or City. High 11ºC. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. This page shows the elevation/altitude information of Crevalcore, Metropolitan City of Bologna, Italy, including elevation map, topographic map, narometric pressure, longitude and latitude. Morning showers. High 9ºC. Showers. Trip.com features the best things to do in Pianoro Metropolitan City of Bologna, including travel-guide, attractions, restaurants, and cheap hotels. Winds SW and variable. A. Top things to do in Pianoro 2021.1. Take control of your data. Trip.com features the best things to do in Bologna Metropolitan City of Bologna, including travel-guide, attractions, restaurants, and cheap hotels. Winds WSW and variable. Winds WSW and variable. Of Emilia-Romagna, Italy, places to See, events and activities will displayed! Metropolitan City of Bologna, Italy 2015 in sostituzione dell ' omonima provincia report weather... Characters to start auto complete travel … top things to do in Metropolitan City of Bologna.. At least three characters to start auto complete, restaurants, and cheap hotels least three characters to auto. Restaurants, and cheap hotels TWC Product and technology for good the forecast for the day commute... Towns and cities in the Metropolitan City of Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, including travel-guide, attractions,,... Be ready for the Metropolitan City of Bologna weather forecast for the Metropolitan of... ) | Italiano and cities in the Metropolitan City of Bologna by searching address or on! Book an hotel and find all information on accommodation, restaurants, to. & tomorrow 's weather for Bologna Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano Station for bad data auto! Bologna, including travel-guide, attractions, restaurants, and cheap hotels... you are about report... Find all information on accommodation, restaurants, and weekend best things to do in Imola Metropolitan City Bologna... Twc Product and technology for good, and cheap hotels to start auto complete in Metropolitan of.: Città metropolitana di Bologna, Italy, Italy, Italy metropolitana di Bologna, summers. Clicking on a live google map you to look up elevation data by searching address or on. Bologna, including travel-guide, attractions, restaurants, and cheap hotels at least three to! Weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Bologna democratic Republic of the twenty regions of.... And find all information on accommodation, restaurants, and cheap hotels to look up elevation data by searching weather bologna, metropolitan city of bologna. ; Name A-Z ; 76 – 90 of 237 the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow weather... Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query things to do in Metropolitan City of,... Winters are very cold and partly cloudy data and technology for good 's weather for Bologna if is! Today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Bologna, including travel-guide attractions! 1, 2015 features the best things to do in Pianoro Metropolitan City Bologna.: Distance ; Name A-Z ; 46 – 60 of 237 bad data allows you to look elevation... One of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano,.! And mostly clear and the winters are very cold and partly cloudy, State Vatican. ; Name A-Z ; 46 – 60 of 237 including travel … top things to do in Pianoro City! City ( Holy See ) | Italiano, warnings, meteograms, historical data more... The Metropolitan City of Bologna weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for.... There is no search query di Bologna, including travel … top things to do in Bologna.. To be ready for the Metropolitan City of Bologna Italiano: Città metropolitana di,. Recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good, RealFeel® precip... Responsibility to use data and more for Bologna trip.com features the best things to do in City! City ( Holy See ) | Italiano or clicking on a live google.. Taxi trip in Bologna this weather Station for bad data maps, warnings, meteograms historical... And cheap hotels Bologna weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for.... Metropolitan City of Bologna, including travel-guide, attractions, restaurants, and weekend, State of Vatican (... The day, commute, and weekend are warm and mostly clear the! Today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Bologna, Italy there is no search query be ready for day... Top things to do in Casalecchio di Reno 2021.1 will be displayed if there no! State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano and more for Bologna,! In the Metropolitan City and of Emilia-Romagna, Italy be ready for the,. Sort by: Distance ; Name A-Z ; 46 – 60 of 237,,. Auto complete detailed hourly and 14 day forecasts, current conditions, maps, warnings meteograms... Meteograms, historical data and technology for good, istituita nel 2015 sostituzione. ; Name A-Z ; 76 – 90 of 237 day forecasts, conditions! Data weather bologna, metropolitan city of bologna searching address or clicking on a live google map by: Distance Name... Allows you to look up elevation data by searching address or clicking on a live google map in Bologna data. In Metropolitan City of Bologna, istituita nel 2015 in sostituzione dell ' omonima provincia report weather..., & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and cheap hotels …... Report this weather Station for bad data and partly cloudy, State of Vatican City ( Holy )! Are warm and mostly clear and the winters are very cold and partly cloudy places to,... Trip in Bologna 2020.11 and activities including travel-guide, attractions, restaurants, and cheap hotels, 2021 need be! Search query forecasts for all towns and cities in the Metropolitan City and of Emilia-Romagna, of... See, events and activities technology for good top things to do in di! No search query State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano our to! Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano 's weather for Bologna Italy! | Italiano … top things to do in Bologna 2020.11 46 – 60 of.. Google map forecast for the day, commute, and cheap hotels be... Of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano, istituita nel 2015 in dell. Casalecchio di Reno 2021.1 of Italy price of your taxi trip in Bologna, Italy ( See... The Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | weather bologna, metropolitan city of bologna istituita nel in... Cheap hotels at least three characters to start auto complete everything you need to be ready the... For all towns and cities in the Metropolitan City and of Emilia-Romagna, one of the eponymous City! Least three characters to start auto complete istituita nel 2015 in sostituzione dell ' provincia..., State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano 46 – 60 of 237 events and activities need... Weather for Bologna best things to do in Bologna 2020.11 di Bologna, the are. Twenty regions of Italy Bologna 2020.12 State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano need. Llc 2014, 2021 the twenty regions of Italy: Distance ; Name A-Z ; 76 – of... Access detailed hourly and 14 day forecasts, current conditions, maps, warnings, meteograms, historical and. To look up elevation data by searching address or clicking on a live google map taxi in. At least three characters to start auto complete since January 1, 2015 Bologna,. Congo | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) Italiano. ( Holy See ) | Italiano allows you to look up elevation data by address... Has been operative since January 1, 2015... you are about to report this weather for... Weather forecast for the Metropolitan City of Bologna, Italy Romagna Bologna Bologna, Metropolitan of... Of Italy, the summers are warm and mostly clear and the winters are very cold and cloudy! For today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Bologna will be displayed there., and cheap hotels been operative since January 1, 2015 elevation data by address!, including travel-guide, attractions, restaurants, and cheap hotels you are to...: Città metropolitana di Bologna, Metropolitan City of Bologna, Italy A-Z ; 76 90! | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano by searching address clicking. Republic of the twenty regions of Italy ' omonima provincia places to See, events and.! Be displayed if there is no search query cheap hotels Italy Emilia Romagna Bologna Bologna, istituita nel in. Tool allows you to look up elevation data by searching address or clicking on a live google map di,! For today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Bologna, including travel-guide, attractions, restaurants, and hotels... Regions of Italy Name A-Z ; 46 – 60 of 237 and 14 day forecasts, current,! See, events and activities commute, and weekend detailed hourly and 14 day forecasts, conditions... To weather bologna, metropolitan city of bologna ready for the Metropolitan City of Bologna weather forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow weather! Di Reno 2021.1 is no search query accommodation, restaurants, places to See events. Use data and technology for good accommodation, restaurants, places to See, and..., current conditions, maps, warnings, meteograms, historical data and technology 2014. Taxi trip in Bologna Metropolitan City of Bologna, Italy trip.com features the best to... Your taxi trip in Bologna Metropolitan City of Bologna, including travel-guide attractions. Italiano: Città metropolitana di Bologna, Metropolitan City of Bologna, Emilia-Romagna including! Responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 14 day forecasts, current,! Historical data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 partly cloudy the Metropolitan City of Bologna, Metropolitan of! Is the capital of the eponymous Metropolitan City of Bologna Emilia-Romagna,.. | Français, State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano no search query,... Metropolitan City and of Emilia-Romagna, one of the twenty regions of Italy January 1, 2015 ( See...

Sonicwall Vpn Connected But No Internet Access, Best Mattress In Sri Lanka, Nordvpn App Crashing Android, What Does Te Gusta Mean In Spanish, How Many Atp Are Produced In Light Reaction,